My Blog

the thoughts & ramblings of a Jesus Freak(:

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A broken leg, A stronger faith

Hellooo,
I would love to tell you that children's camp went great, that no one was hurt, and that 10 kids got saved. But, I'm not, because that would be a lie, It did go good, and I think it was productive. But, there were lots of minor injuries between the kids, you know, a scraped knee, etc.? Well there were no salvations as far as I know all week. But, there was one major injury, my mom fell and broke her leg. These have been an amazing 3 weeks past. God has done some amazing things. Guess what? Now it's satan's time to attack. My little brother is 10 years old. He pointed out something really smart the other day when it happened, he said "This is like satan trying to hurt mom and make us mad at God" Is that not a great point? Sorry satan, not gonna work, my God is stronger than you and a broken leg. My God is bigger than you and your attacks. I will trust my God through anything and everything.

Please be in prayer for all of our family as we're trying to do everything mom normally does around the house, and she is in tremendous pain. Thank you!

Love,
Karlee

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Karlee.

    Oh, wow, so sorry for your Mom. She is definitely in my prayers.

    Isn't that so true? Sometimes it just seems like we are being kicked on all sides...but we have a strong God who will carry us through when we are weak.

    Love you!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll be praying for you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlita,
    What godly character and maturity, such a great post!! I am so proud of you. Tell Eli Papa says "Quadruple Thumbs-up" on the wisdom to recognize the attack of that old serpent. I will pray for you both of course.
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything Papa said! Things have gotten a lot better since this post haven't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear your comment, but please, do not ever miss use the name of God or use foul language on my blog. If you do not obey this rule, I will have to enable comment moderation and those comments will not be published. Also, I don't mind if you comment as "anonymous", but please sign your name at the end of the comment so I know who you are, thanks!